GLB2Scout was built based off a MMORPG (Multi Member Online Role Playing Game) of American Football, that allows you to create players, teams, strategies and tactics. While playing the game, I noticed many flaws in the game that didn't allow users to play the game with ease. It took too long to play and people were leaving due to this. I decided to then build GLB2Scout, which datamines the game's website and stores said data in my database, which I recall and display to members of GLB2Scout for a perfect companion to the game. Listed below are the major functions I created based on the lack of fuction in the game itself.
- Admin Dashboard : Shows membership information and overall site statistics
- Strategy Room : Allows you to view your playbook and tactics side by side, in addition enables you to import/export into the game
- Strategy Library : Displays a list of all public/private playbooks and tactics
- Team Scout : Produces a readable report of play calling tendencies and metric data of each play called
- Play Analyzer : Queries a report that shows how a certain play does against other plays
- Virtual Roster : Enables a GM/Owner to build a roster around a salary cap
- Power Ranker : Power ranking system to show who the best teams are
- Virtual Player : An application that allows live edits of a player to see how a build effects skills.
- Fantasy Game : A mini game that lets you draft players and score fantasy points
- Historical Data : A report that recals historical data from previous seasons
- Player Stats : Tabbed report that will allow you to see specic stats of players
- Watch Party : A page that shows all the games of the day and links to results or live games